cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server error! 500 Error

SOLVED

Server error! 500 Error

I have installed Magento 2.3.3 community edition using composer on my local server. I have enabled all the php extensions that composed said. I am getting following error. Please help.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 500 Apache / 2.4.38 ( Win32 ) Open SSL / 1.1.1 a P H P => 7.3.2

I have already tried all the solutions given on this forum. I couldnt locate log in var folder.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Server error! 500 Error

Thanks for helping me. I have tried the solution that is mentioned in that link. But that specific line is already not commented. So issue is somewhere else. 

View solution in original post

I have found the solution the problem. I opened httpd.config file in (CSmiley Happy\xamp\apache\conf

find mod_version and uncomment that line to enable it. Thanks everyone for taking time to help me.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @syed haseeb_has 

Just add the following code in the beginning of index.php on your magento root directory.

ini_set('display_errors',1);

Then you will be able to see the errors on your browser.

Thanks

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution".

@Rahul Gupta  Thanks for your reply. I have already tried this but i see the same page. No errors are shown. Even error reporting has been enable from php.ini file.

Hi @syed haseeb_has 

Can you show me the screenshot of index.php and the error page?

Thanks!

Thanks for helping me. I have tried the solution that is mentioned in that link. But that specific line is already not commented. So issue is somewhere else. 

I have found the solution the problem. I opened httpd.config file in (CSmiley Happy\xamp\apache\conf

find mod_version and uncomment that line to enable it. Thanks everyone for taking time to help me.

Thats work with me , thank you