cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to migrate data from 1.9.3.2 to 2.4.4

Unable to migrate data from 1.9.3.2 to 2.4.4

I am trying ot migrate data magento 1.9.3.2 to latest 2.4.4 but it will not working,

I have around 100 gb data. whenever try to migrate it will showing table not found issue sometime it showing serialize issue and stopped data.

sometime it works but the data(attribute group and attributes) associate with product not showing in admin panel.

Can any one help me to that what is the stable version of magento 2 and data migation tool will work for fine me without any issue.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to migrate data from 1.9.3.2 to 2.4.4

Hello @hemendraajmera ,

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Magento Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of experienced resources having 7+ years of experience and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

Re: Unable to migrate data from 1.9.3.2 to 2.4.4

If the error is table not found then you need to check that in your Magento 1 is there "table_prefix'. If there is prefix then you need to set prefix for that. You need to cehck same thing for Magento 2.4.4 if you are using 'table_prefix' then in config file of data-migration-tool just change the things accordingly and it will work for you.
Thanks