cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Magento 2.1.6 to latest

Highlighted

Updating Magento 2.1.6 to latest

Hi all,

Just looking for some advice. I'm looking for a developer to update my old 2.1.6 Store to the latest and spend some time improving a few features. I've posted the job on a freelancing site but i'm being advised by what seems like a very good company that I'd be better off either sticking with what I have or developing a new site from scratch on 2.3.8.. at a large cost.

Will the theme that I'm using work with the latest version? I don't have any modules or plugins installed that I'm aware of.

Any advise would be appreciated.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Re: Updating Magento 2.1.6 to latest

hi @lakshadvio60d3 ,

You want to update your store to the latest version, so you need an expert developer for that who has expertise in it, I am suggesting you a company CEDCommerce. you can consult with them. They are the official partners of Magento and have 10+years experienced developers

Highlighted

Want to update the new version of Magento. 

Go to the Magento setting. Update the latest version.

Mywifiext | 192.168.1.250 | Netgear_ext

Highlighted

Magento Open Source 2.1.9 and 2.0.16 include critical security enhancements and address the September 1 changes to USPS shipping. Please update your s ite as soon as possible. More information is available in the release notes:  Mywifiext  Mywifiext.net 

Highlighted

mywifiext.net not working? This local address is provided by Extender to help you conduct multiple tasks. You can complete the setup process of your new Wi-Fi range  netgear extender setup    Mywifiext 

Highlighted

The fundamental strides of entering the switch and IP address alongside secret word and username are seen. After this, the people need to go with the choice of choosing the visitor connect with the assistance of mywifiext so right communicate checkbox is chosen. After this appropriate security alternatives must be attempted and afterward apply button must be clicked to guarantee all the progressions have been spared.

Individuals can likewise go with the alternative of mywlfiext.net to attempt these sorts of methodology. Subsequently, all the most significant program settings have been secured alongside the strategies of making changes in the entire framework. Along these lines, the individuals can go with the choice of switch login to make such customization in their frameworks.

Highlighted

We are the best Download Alexa App service provider who offers benefits to our customers & users. We have many years of experienced professionals. If you have any queries of an issue with your Alexa App Device then contact our technical experts and resolve your all technical issues.

alexa app for mac

Download Alexa App

alexa app for pc

Alexa app

alexa app windows

alexa setup

echo dot setup

Highlighted

If you are not getting connections for WiFi extender setup using New Extender Setup default address, we will recommend you to use the default login IP address. Try using address. This is the registered IP address that is used to make access for Netgear WiFi extenders. If you face any problem related to any IP Baar so, you can visit here for 27/7 solutions. Visit here - mywifiexte.net

Highlighted

we are glad to inform you that Rock Technolabs Magento 2 Migration Services will make this procedure as smooth as conceivable without an issue in your present platform.

Highlighted

He/she was meant to outsource the work.

@lakshadvio60d3you can direct message me for specific consultation on upgrading. However, you might need to find a similar theme to be installed on your new store.