cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Magento Connect in Magento CE 2.0 ? Not found in System section of Admin Panel.

Where is Magento Connect in Magento CE 2.0 ? Not found in System section of Admin Panel.

Hi All,

I am just getting started with Magento 2.0. I tried to find every place but there is no Magento Connect in this Edition.

I even tried accessing using this post but no success https://community.magento.com/t5/Installing-Magento-1-x/Magento-connect-not-showing-in-admin-under-s... .

Plz help where the hell it is move to or why its not showing even when I am SA.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Where is Magento Connect in Magento CE 2.0 ? Not found in System section of Admin Panel.

Connect for Magento 2 just does not exist yet.

If you want install an extension you should contact to the extension's developer for an installation instuctions.

Re: Where is Magento Connect in Magento CE 2.0 ? Not found in System section of Admin Panel.

great, just waisted 2 hours looking for connect.

I am a refuge from Prestashop and I hoped silly things like this would not happen in Magento........

Try to learn and explore Google Search for not to wasting your 2 hours.

This information should be on Magento's website without having to search the internet for it.

Magento has out of date guides on the site for setting up Connect in the 2.0

I'm going to necro this thread since it has such high google rankings and an updated answer to this old question would have saved me a lot of clicks.

Magento connect in magento 2.0 is under Settings--->web setup wizard---->Component manager