cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is better: WooCommerce or Magento?

Re: Which is better: WooCommerce or Magento?

Magento 2 is a great choice for medium to large businesses.

visit: apkarc

Great write-up by the OP.  I'll say this, while WooCommerce is much easier to setup and maintain, Magento is much more powerful.  If you have a small store, go with WooCommerce.  If you have many products and need powerful customizations, use Magento. 

In my opinion, Magento 2 is best for medium to large businesses.

Regards: Monster

Nevertheless, if you're using WooCommerce for the first time, it might seem a little confusing. I did find one con with WooCommers, however. Yes, Magento is not far from beating WooCommerce, but we'll just have to wait and see.

You wouldn't want to miss out on this post: Click Here

@naheedmire215e wrote:

Thanks for sharing such an informative site. It seems to have

almost all related problem solutions on the site. Can you please

share a way to change the language into English as it seems

in another language?

Did you find the Source for english language too? I need for my website too. Please share with me.

Thanks,

I totally agree with you.

WooCommerce and Magento platforms are both gaining popularity so it is hard to pick the best one for your online store.

I would suggest Magento because to develop an eCommerce business Magento comes with many strong points like Great Blog Functionality, customizations, third-party integrations. It has released multiple versions and product updates within a few years. Woocommerce is a plugin in WordPress but its speed and performance are lower than the Magento.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have noticed, but Magento is DEAD. They are forcing their customers to use ElasticSearch, which of course NO shared host allows. So for the vast majority of hosting companies, Magento is not a viable option unless you want to spend $250-$500/month on dedicated hosting (not even cloud!). This move by Magento has effectively killed their business and killed off any competition with WooCommerce and PrestaShop. Great for those two companies, but Magento's days are numbered.

@naheedmire215e wrote:

Thanks for sharing such an informative site. It seems to have

almost all related problem solutions on the site. Can you please

share a way to change the language into English as it seems

in another language?

Do you try translate plugins?

@gojin563212c4f wrote:

I disagree with you saying the speed of checkout of Magento is quick. That is basically erroneous. Magento 2 powers the page to be delivered customer side with Javascript. Indeed, even with the most modern costly packaging, you will presently see 5-10 second checkout page render times versus 1-2 seconds I'm seeing on Woocommerce pages.

So what's the conclusion. Should i go for Woocommerce for e-commmerce ?

That also depends 100% of your server (server setup) ... my Magento 2.4.3-p2 sites opens checkout in under 1 sec.

So if You set Your server up right Magento 2 is crazy fast.