cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank screen after composer install

blank screen after composer install

I've been able to force Magento Installer (setup.php) to print the error to the screen.  Before I was just getting a blank screen.  Here is the error ....

Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class Magento\Framework\App\ResourceConnection\Proxy does not exist in /var/www/html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php(19): ReflectionClass->__construct('Magento\\Framewo...') #1 /var/www/html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Definition/Runtime.php(49): Magento\Framework\Code\Reader\ClassReader->getConstructor('Magento\\Framewo...') #2 /var/www/html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(48): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Definition\Runtime->getParameters('Magento\\Framewo...') #3 /var/www/html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Magento\\Framewo...') #4 /var/www/html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(160): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Magento\\F in /var/www/html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php on line 19

38 REPLIES 38

Re: blank screen after composer install

Hi @GrocExp,

There may be some issue with permissions on the server in generations of static files. And make sure that you have ". htaccass" file in pub/static folder.

Try the following command to setup proper permission to magento directory.

find . -type d -exec chmod 755 {} \; && find . -type f -exec chmod 644 {} \; && chmod u+x bin/magento

After it run the following magento commands in the sequence.

chmod -R 0777 var/ pub/ generated/
rm -rf var/cache/* var/view_preprocessed/* generated/* pub/static/*
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento indexer:reindex

I hope it will help you!

Hello @GrocExp 

DevDocs has this thing mentioned, I think this should help you.

https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/install-gde/trouble/tshoot_wrong-mysql.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thank you for taking the time to provide a possible solution.  I too guessed permissions are the issue.  I followed your suggestion and recorded that implementation in this video link ...
https://youtu.be/W4GAbVgUtjk

The solution failed for the 1st time when attempting php magento setup:upgrade  I got 

Can't run this operation: deployment configuration is absent. Run 'magento setup:config:set --help' for options.

Most of the people all across the world are using either a laptop or mobile phones and it will get dirty and flooded with dust that you may see rarely. Therefore, we have something for you that will help you out to clean the monitor of your laptop in no time. The White Screen is the site that provides you with some full-screen colors, as you can see on this page, to spot the tiny dust particles and dirt that you can’t see with your eyes directly.

The new version of Magento i.e. Magento 2 has come new challenges. When you are planning to upgrade your older versions to the new one, you may face some issues.

solutions:

• Installing sample data after Magento 2 setup: First, download sample data: sudo php bin/magento sampledata:deploy and then install sample data: sudo php bin/magento setup:upgrade
  • Clearing theme/CSS cache: To clear the cache for themes or CSS, run the following commands:
  • sudo php bin/magento cache:flush

sudo php bin/magento cache:clean

Enjoy

Hi @GrocExp,

Please try the following command and check it again:

rm -rf var/cache/* var/view_preprocessed/* generated/* pub/static/*
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento indexer:reindex

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance. 

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert

LitExtension helps store owners and agencies migrate all important data from one eCommerce platform to another accurately, securely and at the highest speed.

Visit website: http://litextension.com/

DesiRulez Watch Hindi Serials All Latest Episodes HD, Desi Serials Dramas Colors TV, Sony TV, Star Plus, Zee TV full Episodes.

Much thanks to you for setting aside the effort to give a potential arrangement. I too speculated authorizations are the issue. I followed your idea and recorded that execution in this video interface ...
https://youtu.be/W4GAbVgUtjk

The arrangement fizzled for the first time while endeavoring php magento setup:upgrade I got

Can't run this activity: arrangement design is missing. Run 'magento setup:config:set - - help' for choices.

I have given above solution to download and install. can i know that it worked for you?