cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

codeignitor framework in magento base folder

SOLVED

codeignitor framework in magento base folder

Hi,

i have application in codeignitor. i want to place that application in my magento root folder inorder to access magento functionality.  The question is 

is there any performance degradation in magento for place codeignitor framework folder in root folder ?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: codeignitor framework in magento base folder

Hi @mgovind16,

Normally you won't be affected because of that but maybe isn't a good idea because you're messing the code from Magento and the framework.

Why you think is necessary to get the code from both apps/frameworks mixed at the same place?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @mgovind16,

Normally you won't be affected because of that but maybe isn't a good idea because you're messing the code from Magento and the framework.

Why you think is necessary to get the code from both apps/frameworks mixed at the same place?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. 

Reason is my codeignitor application not only have magento product information also have more additional modules which is not releated to ecommerce. Also for ease to access codeignitor application using magento application url and manage both application in same server. That application will use by admin only not for customer view.

Thanks.