cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not validate a connection to elasticsearch. unknown 503 error from elasticsearch null

could not validate a connection to elasticsearch. unknown 503 error from elasticsearch null

i was started installing magento 2.4.6 version in windows OS using composer command. during that time i got error like 

"could not validate a connection to elasticsearch. unknown 503 error from elasticsearch null"

I have checked and elastic search is up and it was running. So how to deal with this error.

Please help me to solve this

2 REPLIES 2

Re: could not validate a connection to elasticsearch. unknown 503 error from elasticsearch null

hello here for live hosting but no problem I will tell you about solutions you be sure that version elasticsearch with magento must you Be online when you open elasticsearch with Administrator Or delete it and download it from the beginning, and if you can, stop any antivirus program as well

Re: could not validate a connection to elasticsearch. unknown 503 error from elasticsearch null

Hello. You can follow these steps:

Step 1: Remove the Maintenance Flag File from your computer.

• Navigate to the Magento 2 root directory and delete the maintenance.flag file in the var folder.
  • Clear the Magento cache from the Admin panel or use the command below. slope

Step 2: Run the following command to enable Developer Mode: php bin/magento deploy:mode:set developer

Step 3: Upgrade the database by running the following command from the Magento root directory: php bin/magento setup:upgrade