cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error

SOLVED

fatal error

Hey.

I've been trying to install the open source software with no luck on my server.

Been going through all sorts of forum posts, but can't fix it.

my website is. 

www.angryduckshop.com and I'm getting this error message now when I'm trying to get on to the install page.

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Deprecated Functionality: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/2/a/angryduckshop/www/vendor/colinmollenhour/cache-backend-file/File.php on line 81 in /home/2/a/angryduckshop/www/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\ErrorHandler->handler(8192, 'The each() func...', '/home/2/a/angry...', 81, Array) #1 /home/2/a/angryduckshop/www/vendor/colinmollenhour/cache-backend-file/File.php(81): each(Array) #2 /home/2/a/angryduckshop/www/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php(153): Cm_Cache_Backend_File->__construct(Array) #3 /home/2/a/angryduckshop/www/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Cache.php(94): Zend_Cache::_makeBackend('Cm_Cache_Backen...', Array, true, true) #4 /home/2/a/angryduckshop/www/vendor/magento/framework/App/Cache/Frontend/Factory.php(156): Zend_Cache::factory('Magento\\Framewo...', 'Cm_Cache_Backen...', Array, Array, true, true, true) #5 in /home/2/a/angryduckshop/www/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php on line 61

Any help appreciated, no idea what I've done wrong. I'm very much a beginner, so simple terms also appreciated.

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: fatal error

This is probably because you use php 7.2 which Magento doesn't support currently, even in 2.3 pre-release. You can downgrade to php 7.1.X and use Magento 2.2.X or downgrade to php 7.0.7.X and use Magento 2.1.X.

You can Go through Magento Docs this will help you to understand the issue:

If you've found this answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: fatal error

This is probably because you use php 7.2 which Magento doesn't support currently, even in 2.3 pre-release. You can downgrade to php 7.1.X and use Magento 2.2.X or downgrade to php 7.0.7.X and use Magento 2.1.X.

You can Go through Magento Docs this will help you to understand the issue:

If you've found this answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!