cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL carrello con determinati prodotti

SOLVED

URL carrello con determinati prodotti

Buongiorno a tutti!
Da poco mi sto dilettando con l'uso di Magento, e ancora sto sperimentando le potenzialità e valutando i possibili problemi.

Volevo sapere se fosse possibile poter portare il cliente tramite un link verso un carrello con prodotti già impostati da me.

L'idea è quella di inviare una newsletter con la descrizione di determinati prodotti e il link diretto al checkout con nel carrello già presenti quei prodotti.

E' una cosa possibile tramite URL/impostazioni o con uno specifico plugin?

Sto provando a cercare qualcosa online ma forse non sto utilizzando le chiavi di ricerca appropriate...

Vi ringrazio anticipatamente per la risposta e disponibilità!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: URL carrello con determinati prodotti

You need to check default functionality of Magento wishlist.

In Magento wishlist they will provide for the customer with saving their choice of products to their account for later use. 

You need to dig code of wishlist module how to works wishlist for a product of customers.

You can set some parameter for your product with url.

You can find more information about wishlist module under Vendor/Magento/module-wishlist folder in Magento instance.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You need to check default functionality of Magento wishlist.

In Magento wishlist they will provide for the customer with saving their choice of products to their account for later use. 

You need to dig code of wishlist module how to works wishlist for a product of customers.

You can set some parameter for your product with url.

You can find more information about wishlist module under Vendor/Magento/module-wishlist folder in Magento instance.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Thank you Rakesh,

certainly it was the solution I adopted, thanks for the support!