cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish an extension in the official Magento 2 extensions catalog?

SOLVED

How to publish an extension in the official Magento 2 extensions catalog?

I see there are some extensions in the official Magento 2 extensions catalog: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/magento-2

I have developed 7 Magento 2 extensions: https://mage2.pro/c/extensions

How can I publish them in the official catalog?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to publish an extension in the official Magento 2 extensions catalog?

Hi there,

This is Arndt from the Marketplace team. Awesome to hear that you have 7 extensions ready for M2. We are adding our M2 inventory to this page for the time being. Simply shoot us an email to marketplace@magento.com and the team will let you know what information we need from you.

Alan hinted at it - that page is an intermediate solution until we replace Connect with Marketplace early next year. We are working hard to get to that point, so stay tuned for some news about how that is going to work. 

Best,
Arndt

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sorry for delay, I have been a bit behind due to being at Magento LIve Australia this past week. We are working hard to get the full Marketplace experience up and going. I will forward to the relevant internal folks, but we will be opening up the submission process gradually, gaining feedback as we go. That process will be necessary to help us track submissions through the overall review flow. We plan to open the process up wider for submissions in advance of the launch of the new store for consumers to give as many as possible a chance to get their extensions through the review process.

Feel free to ping me in a week if I have not come back to you.

Hi there,

This is Arndt from the Marketplace team. Awesome to hear that you have 7 extensions ready for M2. We are adding our M2 inventory to this page for the time being. Simply shoot us an email to marketplace@magento.com and the team will let you know what information we need from you.

Alan hinted at it - that page is an intermediate solution until we replace Connect with Marketplace early next year. We are working hard to get to that point, so stay tuned for some news about how that is going to work. 

Best,
Arndt

I have sent all the information 2 weeks ago (2015-11-26).

How long it will be processed? I have not seen any response yet except an initial response with the publishing requirements (which I met).
I have the following support IDs from the initial response: 02571928 / ref:_00Dj0K4ox._500j081PYu:ref