cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax problem configurable products

SOLVED

Tax problem configurable products

Hello, I have installed M2 with demo data. The problem I face is that if I set the correct tax settings, all configurable products display wrong price. It displays price excluding tax and says "regular price". Is this a bug?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tax problem configurable products

Based on your description of "if I set the correct settings I get the wrong price" I would say that is a bug, but it is hard to confirm you have the settings correct. My suggestion is post a bug on GitHub for the magento/magento2 project with a description of how to repeat what you have done so the Engineers can confirm if a bug or not. I *suspect* it might be a configuration issue, but certainly we have had bugs before (and will again unfortunately!)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Based on your description of "if I set the correct settings I get the wrong price" I would say that is a bug, but it is hard to confirm you have the settings correct. My suggestion is post a bug on GitHub for the magento/magento2 project with a description of how to repeat what you have done so the Engineers can confirm if a bug or not. I *suspect* it might be a configuration issue, but certainly we have had bugs before (and will again unfortunately!)

(I closed this off because without more details I cannot really say any more on the topic - closing helps me spot unanswered questions more easily.)