cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All products have same price

All products have same price

Hi

i have strange problem with prices in magento store. after adding some products in magento backend, almost all products have same price 5,99. Have anyone been in same situation? all help is welcome....

7 REPLIES 7

Re: All products have same price

Hi,

Are the prices differnet in the backend - or the same in there too?

Did you update any products using the Mass Action feature of magento?

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

hi,

in backend, there are prices also 5,99. no haven't done mass action as far as i know.

If they're 5.99 in the back-end then I'm afraid you're unlikely going to be able to restore the prices unless you have a backup.

As to why it happend; without knowing the exact actions you took (and without you being able to recreate it over again) it's going to be really hard to debug.

Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

i am new in magento, which extension you would suggest to backup my store and if i need sometime to restor it?

Hi,

Personally I would not use an extension to do the backups - I would use a mysql dumping tool. Depending on how you access your server there are several ways. Mysqldump if on the command line, of if you use a tool that will have a built in dump feature and also site management tools sometimes have database dumping/backups built in.

Thank you, restored from backup and now its is ok.

Thanks for letting us know - glad you got it all back to normal!