cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while saving this configuration: Maximum key size must be smaller

An error occurred while saving this configuration: Maximum key size must be smaller

I have a magento 1.7.x, when i saved only payment section configuration got an error "An error occurred while saving this configuration: Maximum key size must be smaller" on server. while working on local server. Any solutions ?

magento-payment-error.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Re: An error occurred while saving this configuration: Maximum key size must be smaller

Hi @rakesh1234,

Which paymetn method are you trying to configure?

Re: An error occurred while saving this configuration: Maximum key size must be smaller

Any option when i save payment section configurations.

@rakesh1234,

Did you installed some payment method (besides the ones that alredy come?)

Yes, worldpay install, but can not edit or save anything. got save error.

@rakesh1234,

Can you disable that module and try to save some setting?

But i install complete set on localhost everything working with php version
5.6 and my server version is 5.3 ? is php version problem ?

@rakesh1234,

I can't answer that without checking the module. Maybe you can ask for support to the module vendor or developer.

You admin login ?