cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic ERP email

Automatic ERP email

Hi,

I am contacting you because we have an issue with our magento system.

We are a marketplace and have within magento and ERP which automatically sends an email to the brand when one of their product is sold on our website.

The issue we are having is that when an order is cancelled in magento, we cannot delete it from the ERP  so it keeps sending a notification to the brand to ship this item.

Does someone know how to change this?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Automatic ERP email

In cases like this, it's necessary to provide more information about your system. I see label EE 1.9, and if that is true that you're using Magento Enterprise 1.9, then your Magento is pretty old, and you should reconsider to upgrade it at some point.

There are so many ERPs, so you'll have to say what ERP is used exactly, and how do you connect to it with Magento? What is the name of the extension, or it is custom work?

For solving your issue, you need someone who knows your ERP, the extension used for ERP integration and all custom work - in order to solve the problem for you. Unfortunately, I doubt that anyone can help you without any kind of involvement in your project. 

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

Re: Automatic ERP email

Thanks for your reply.

Here's what I have on my ERP version:

ERP : 2.9.3.4

AdvancedStock : 1.9.2 (1.9.2) - community

BackgroundTask : 1.3.6 (1.3.6) - community

HealthyERP : 0.0.4 (0.0.4) - community

Orderpreparation : 2.8.4 (2.8.4) - community

Organizer : 1.2 (1.2) - community

Purchase : 2.8.4.5 (2.8.4.5) - community

SalesOrderPlanning : 2.3.9 (2.3.9) - community

Scanner : 1.3.5 () - community

Version de ERP + version de chaque sous module de ERP (XML+SQL version)

Does this help?