cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to sell on Ebay and Amazon from Magento

Best way to sell on Ebay and Amazon from Magento

Currently, I'm on Magento 1.9 and have around 2000 products but im looking at growing this a lot soon - Also the products are configuration heavy, many have colour swatch options and then a lot of different "shop by filters" like size, shape ETC (bathroom store)

I want to easily sell my products on eBay and Amazon whilst getting stock level updates from suppliers on CSV files and keep this updated. List configurable products, update listings from one place and have all the obvious basic control

I've looked at Linnworks (£150 a month) and M2Epro (sky-high price for volume), and there are some extension for Magento 1.9 but i'm not sure which are suitable if any

https://www.mag-manager.com amazon + ebay
https://www.boostmyshop.co.uk/amazon-for-magento.html

https://www.knowband.com/magento-ebay-integration?search=ebay

There are a lot more extensions for M2 that I can see - Wonder if anyone uses these

I've looked at other Ecom packages but I believe with my growing products I'm better with Magento - I've spent so much money developing M1, just P's me off when you see other platforms likeWordPress updating on a rolling scale

The question is - do I spend thousands of $$ and hundreds of hours on moving to M2 in the hope the extensions for the integration work or do I stay on M1 and use Linnworks? or stay on M1 and use one of these extensions???

Wondering if anyone is having success with any of these methods....

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Best way to sell on Ebay and Amazon from Magento

If you are planning for a long term investment in eCommerce then i would suggest you to migrate your store to Magento 2 since Magento has already announced to end the support and updates for Magento 1 by 2020.

Now moving on to your other query which was the best suited integration for Magento, I believe Cedcommerce is the best fit for a business like yours.

Speaking from my personal experience, there is no match for the eCommerce services they provide. They provide migration service from Magento 1 to Magento 2  with all of your product, order and customer data . Their timeframe and pricing for Migration is very genuine which would both be affordable and reliable. Talking about Integrating with major Marketplace ,

Cedcommerce has extensions for all the major Marketplaces around the globe such as Amazon,Ebay , Walmart , Sears and many more . By using their extensions it becomes very easy to upload products on marketplaces and maintain appropriate synchronisation of inventory ,  price and order. Moreover, their support is outstanding , as they are available whenever you need help regarding any technical or business queries. So this made me stick to their solution cause it was just perfectly suiting to all my needs. You can review at your level and take your decision.

Re: Best way to sell on Ebay and Amazon from Magento

If you are looking for a way to sell on eBay and Amazon from Magento, my recommendation is trying Sellbery. 

Sellbery is a multichannel product listing platform. With its help, you can synchronize product listings, orders, and inventory across multiple marketplaces and stores. It supports integration with Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify stores and with such marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, and many others. You get a tool to control prices and an unlimited number of orders. The time of synchronization intervals is ~15 minutes, which is considered to be the shortest on the market.

Based on the needs of your business, you can choose a free plan with up to 99 SKUs, as well as subscription plans for small, medium, large, and enterprise business.