cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk update stock status

Bulk update stock status

I have ALOT of products that has the stock status: Out of stock. How to bulk update all these products to in stock?

I want the customers to have the possibility to backorder products...

Regards, 

Spelly

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bulk update stock status

Hello.

Please, make sure that you have inventory options enabled. Go to System -> Configuration and in section Catalog select Inventory tab. In Products stock options setting you need to have Manage stock set to 'Yes'.

After that in Catalog-> Manage products check the boxes for products you want to update, then select Actions - Update Attributes -> Submit

In Inventory tab set Stock availability to In stock and check the box to update, then save changes.

Hope this helps.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

How to keep product always in stock even in qty is negative?

Go to System > Configuration > Catalog : Inventory > Stock Options, there's an option "Display Out of Stock Products". Turn it on. This makes rest of the options relevant.

Tanel Raja

I was wondering if someone could help me, I am having the same issue even after bulk updating the stock status. There are hundreds of products that are in stock but not showing up on the front end of the site because of this. Help!