cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Translate Alternative

Google Translate Alternative

Hi,

We currently have the Google translate extension running on our website.

We sell a large portion of our products to China, so I am looking for the easiest way to translate our website into Chinese, preferably by the customer just clicking on the chinese flag on the top bar.

I know the customer can go to Google translate and choose the Chinese option, but we want something simpler.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an alternative to Google Translate that we could install and just have the Chinese option to run along side Google Translate.

I know we could have the whole site translated and then run the chines language pack, but that is a big and expensive job.

I look forward to ant suggestions anyone may have 

Regards

Dave

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Google Translate Alternative

Hello @Reliablem,

Please open website https://www.hilltop-products.co.uk and check left top corner, select any country and language is changed. Do you want to implement like this?

Thank you.

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

Hi, 

Thank you for getting in touch, yes that is exactly what we want, can this run along side Google Translate?

Regards

Dave

Hello @Reliablem,

Yes. It works with alongside.

You will get extension here https://www.solwininfotech.com/product/magento-extensions/google-translate-integration - Please make extension is working well on dev first.

--
If issue is solved, Click "Kudos" & "Accept as Solution"

Hello @Reliablem 

I suggest one more tool which provides the same thing which you want. Magento Language Translator allows choosing the language or country. It also provides back-end control so admin can change the language pronounce which the client wants.

3_1_Category_Translate.png