cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy X and get Y + Z for free

Buy X and get Y + Z for free

I am looking to create the rule buy X and get the items Y and the items Z for free (2 different gift products basically). I couldnßt find any solution to do it. Any idea how i can do it?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Buy X and get Y + Z for free

Hi @axel_villain

As know as i know this can be done shopping cart price rules.

Refer this link - https://docs.magento.com/m1/ce/user_guide/marketing/price-rule-shopping-cart-buy-x-get-y-free.html

I think above link have explained all the rules for buy X and get Y and get Z items offers.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

I have checked it already but if I am not wrong it´s only if the free gifts are the same product. I need a simple rule for when a product is added to the cart 2 others will be automatically added to the cart for free. It works well for 1 free gift but I cannot find how to do the same with 2 gifts that are not the sames

Hi @axel_villain,

You can achieve this with default functionality but it is possible if these three items will be in cart at same time. Then Y & Z product will be free. For creating such promo code, check this link:

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/85592/buy-2-specific-products-and-get-one-specific-produ...

Assuming this will help you. Let me know if you need anything else.

The link you send is the exact opposite of what I need. The rule proposed is buy two different items and get one free. I need buy one items X and get two different items Y and Z for free

Hi,

How about creating a bundle which includes 3 items but the total price is equal to X's price? I think it is a possible workaround for you. 

If you're interested, you can use an extension to do so.

Hi @axel_villain

You just need to tweak that idea slightly. At the time of adding condition for promo code, just add X product SKU there. And in "Action" tab there is one section, named as "Apply the rule only to cart items .......", add you Y and Z product there.

Let me know if still you are facing any issue.