You can try Custom Order Number by BSSCommerce.
By using this extension, you can:
ONLY $35 for these great features with FREE update, FREE install and support!
I have made multiple orders but the table eav_entity_store is still empty, now we are running multiple sites , we already changed the order ID with changing the AUTO_INCREMEN in sequence_order_x in and it works, we just want to reduce the padding value . weare running 2.1.5.
you know how we can remove the 00000 padding in this scenario ?
Ref: you know how we can remove the 00000 padding in this scenario ?
I think you can try "di.xml" solution described by "#ajpevers" in below link. Its worked in my M2.1.4 project !!!
I added below code in "app/etc/di.xml" resolved my leading zero problem.
<type name="Magento\Framework\DB\Sequence\SequenceInterface"> <arguments> <argument name="pattern" xsi:type="string">%s%'.03d%s</argument> </arguments> </type>
Simple but Easy to use Extension with lifetime support and upgrade
1) Hide real order data from your customers and competitors.
2) Customize order numbers for inner purposes.
3) Start numbering orders where you left lastly.
4) Use a combination of letters & numbers to easily identify order from a list.
5) To give a professional look to order instead of traditional numberings system.