cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I not show Tax in cart?

SOLVED

Can I not show Tax in cart?

Hi there, I have tried various settings in the Magento back end but still can't seem to do this, 

Can anyone offer any help please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I not show Tax in cart?

Hello James,

The reason for this is that your product has its own tax class: Catalog > Manage Products >  choose a product > Prices > Tax Class

You can write a custom module to remove tax calculation or simply write a small Javascript to hidden it.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi Jimbobber!

Do you try to use this configuration:

System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Tax -> Shopping Cart Display Settings:

+ Include Tax In Grand Total -> No

+ Display Full Tax Summary -> No

+ Display Zero Tax Subtotal -> No

Sure that you clear all caches.

Hope this works for you.

Hi thanks, I have done that but the tax still appears in my Shopping Cart.

I'm really stuck!

Hello Jimbobber!

You try to clear all caches again. Does it have any extension working on Tax module?

If still not ok, you can give me your url site. I hope I will find out the reason for this.

I am using a VAT exempt form that comes into play after the cart, could I email you at all?

Thank you

Hello Jimbobber!,

Yes, you can email me: mrkhoa99@gmail.com

Hello James,

The reason for this is that your product has its own tax class: Catalog > Manage Products >  choose a product > Prices > Tax Class

You can write a custom module to remove tax calculation or simply write a small Javascript to hidden it.

Thanks!

There is no System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Tax -> Shopping Cart Display Settings.

Any idea why?

Im not new to magento, I can even say im almost an expert, however, the tax issue was a nightmare, i was doing changes in my configuration and it didn't refresh those changes in cart when refreshing the page, i did flush, clean, reindex, upgrade, etc, lol, seriously, there is nothing wrong with Magento, in order to show changes i have close browser, open incognito and add the product to cart again for testing, everything was ok, i hope it helps somebody else, tested in 2.2.6

good luck