cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can one instance of Magento have 2 different payment gateways configured

Can one instance of Magento have 2 different payment gateways configured

Outline of Problem:

1. Web site A is setup to use authorize.net to process credit cards.  (Works great)

2. Need to setup a second domain and our developer wants to use the existing instance of Magento 1.9 for the new web site.

However the new website is for a new domain WEB SITE B and we need to have the credit card transactions for Web site A display on the customer statement WEB SITE A and when they purchase from WEB SITE B the customers credit card statement show the purchase was from WERB SITE B.

According to Authorize.net in order to have this occur each web site needs a dedicated IP Address.  Therefore we have to setup a second MAGENTO installation, my web developer wants to use the existing Magento Installation.

If someone has suggestion on how to have same Instance of Magento have two different payment gateways, any comments would be appreciated?

• Currently we are using Magento 1.9 
  • Authorize.net payment gateway for Web site A
  • Website B is a new domain name and has been assigned a new IP address.
  • Our web server is using PLESK to administrate our hosting for both web sites. 
  • According to our hosting company Plesk cannot use the same root directory for both sites, but we can re-configure Apache. 

• Is so I am not exactly sure on what needs to be changed, and I not exactly sure if that will solve the problem.

BOTTOM LINE CAN ONE INSTANCE OF MAGENTO HAVE 2 DIFFERENT PAYMENT GATEWAYS for Authorize.net?