cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change special price label

SOLVED

Change special price label

See picture http://www.pasteall.org/pic/99260

I'm trying to change the word inside the blue circle (מכירה).  For people who don't know Hebrew (I don't), the blue circle is there because the product has a special price/sale price.  I've checked the label in  the special_price attribute but it contains a different word. So, מכירה isn't coming from the special_price attribute as far as I can tell. I then checked the labels of all the attributes that had something to do with price and couldn't find the word "מכירה" in them either.  Maybe it comes from some translation file? I only have access to the magento admnistrative interface at the moment, otherwise I could investigate myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change special price label

Hello,

You check step by step:

1. Check your site used any extensions?

2. You check attributes product related to special price label.

3. Check the product listing template: catalog/product/list.phtml. This is a good solution because you will know exactly your word is hard code or in translation file.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

You check step by step:

1. Check your site used any extensions?

2. You check attributes product related to special price label.

3. Check the product listing template: catalog/product/list.phtml. This is a good solution because you will know exactly your word is hard code or in translation file.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Thanks MrKhoa! Re #2, I think so. I checked the special_price attribute but the word is not there. I guess #3 - looking at the source code is the way to go then.