cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout > Shipping Method >Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

Checkout > Shipping Method >Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

I have UPS set as my shipping method,  and paypal payment standard is enabled.

I'm going through the checkout as a test customer,

I'm wondering if this is causing a problem, because Ireland doesn't have a zip code.

And UPS checks rates based on country zip code right?

When I go through the checkout I end up at Shipping information, I click continue and

the next tab opens for Shipping method, it says: 

Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

If I click on the continue button i get a popup warning: your order cannot be complete at this time because

there is no shipping method available at this time, please make the necessary changes in your shipping address.

If I click on the paypal checkout button in the top right cart drop down on the store i get this message:

• PayPal gateway has rejected request. Billing address request is not enabled for merchant (#11601: Request for billing address failed).

Would this be anything to do with some countries not having a zip code?

Not sure what else to do.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Checkout > Shipping Method >Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

Did you ever get this sorted. I am having this exact problem.

Re: Checkout > Shipping Method >Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

Are you located in US? 

I believe you need to modify your Paypal account to not verify by Zip code for Ireland.

Hi. I am having the same issue.  

"Checkout > Shipping Method >Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time."

I thought it may be paypal, but nowhere do I see how to deactivate the paypal option in 1.9.2.2.  I thought to try a checkout with just terms or by PO instead to see.  I have tried a few different profiles and same results.  MY product I do not need to pay up front as I need to determine shipping costs as it is B2B and normally I will send a quote, then payment request ion its own.  But future I want to run it though the system and allow customers to login a reorder based on the shipping i added later.

So, I do not need the payment gateway to happen, but can not get by this step on any order tested.

Countries match, everything seems proper according to documents. 

Thanks,

Stephen

I had the exact same issue occur. The problem can be 2 fold:

1. If you don't input a zip code no shipping rates will appear and the message you see is confusing so it makes even new customers confused. I simply changed my message to explain that they need to input their zip code in order to get shipping rates. 

2. You may have a js issue, run some tests and make sure there are no js conflicts.