cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Pricing Attribute on front end - How do i get to it?

Default Pricing Attribute on front end - How do i get to it?

The price attribute on my website shows the breakdown in ridiculous groupings. (see attached). When I look in attributes the only attribute that says price has no way to edit it. The drop down store view choice is "price" in that attribute. I'm guessing that this is to have it happen automatically, but I don't like the way it's doing it.  How can I get to this area? I assume the prices as they are now was the default setting and no one fixed it before me.

Obviously I don't want to set the price for all the items in the store manually like you would with other attribute, It should happen automatically, but I would like to choose what the breakdown of the price attributes are. Can you help?

Thank you,

Krissy

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Default Pricing Attribute on front end - How do i get to it?

Catalog > Attributes >Manage Attributes

or maybe

Catalog > Manage Products> [choose a product] > price > tier pricing

or

adjust your filters
System > Configuration > Ajax Catalog

~B.

Thank you, but I'm afraid none of these work. I don't show Ajax pricing in my config.  The tier pricing is for price break downs for quanity and the attributes folder for Price is blank.  Any one else have ideas?

The setting you are looking for is under System > Configuration > Catalog > Catalog > Layered Navigation. Set the "Price Navigation Step Calculation" field to "Automatic (equalize product counts)" or "Manual" and choose specific tiers. You can override this per category by going to the Category in Catalog > Manage Categories and changing the "Layered Navigation Price Step" under the "Display Settings" tab.