cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted my clients accidentally

Deleted my clients accidentally

Hello,
I tried to delete some spam from my client list but I deleted all clients from my store M1.7.0.2
Is it possible to recover it?   Smiley Sad
Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Deleted my clients accidentally

@carlos_sampaio If you have deleted the customers then currently there is no way to restore them unless you have some previous backup of the database from which you can get the customers details.

Thanks

Re: Deleted my clients accidentally

Hi @carlos_sampaio 

Yes, You can recover it. Ask your server team for the latest database backup or weekly database backup. They should be database backup. you can get the customers( Clients)  back again.

Hope this helps you!
Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

garmin honda map update failed

Learn how to download and install in-dash map updates and software updates. A computer or laptop, USB flash drive to connect with your computer. You can perform Honda in-dash Software and Map Updates.

https://mydashupdates.com 

@Madhu Rajawat wrote:

Hi @carlos_sampaio 

Yes, You can recover it. Ask your server team for the latest database backup or weekly database backup. They should be database backup. you can get the customers( Clients)  back again.

Re: garmin honda map update failed

If you accidentally deleted all of your clients from your store, there are a few steps you can take to try to recover the data:

Check your store's backups: If you have a recent backup of your store's database, you may be able to restore the data from the backup. Check with your hosting provider or IT department to see if they have a backup available and can help you restore it.

Check your store's recycle bin: Some store platforms have a recycle bin or trash feature that allows you to recover deleted data. Check if your store has this feature and see if you can recover the deleted clients from the recycle bin.

Contact your store platform's support team: If you are unable to recover the data using the above methods, you can reach out to your store platform's support team for assistance. They may have tools or methods for recovering deleted data or be able to provide additional guidance.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez