cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery address only Germany available

Delivery address only Germany available

I have a drop down for delivery address / country. There is only to choice Germany, I would like to add a few other countries. Where can I add these countries?

I have activated all Countries System >> Configuration >> General >> Countries Options. Select "Allow Countries". But i just can choose Germany at the fronted...

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Delivery address only Germany available

Hi @mfischle,

You should also check in System > Configuration > SALES > Shipping Methods and make sure that in the settings for your chosen method that "Ship to Applicable Countries" is set to "All Allowed Countries" or that the extra countries you wish to ship to are selected in the "Ship to Specific Countries" list.

You may also need to clear cache/re-index to see the changes take effect. 

Update the ticket if you are still struggling to get this to work. 

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com

hi iweb_rebecca

at  System > Configuration > SALES > Shipping Methods, i have selected "All Allowed Countries" i also tested to select different countries. But just germany is picked... 

<div class="field">
<label for="billing:country_id" class="required"><em>*</em>Land</label>
<div class="input-box">
 <select name="billing[country_id]" id="billing:country_id" class="validate-select form-control" title="Land">
<option value="">
</option>
<option value="DE">Deutschland</option>
</select>
</div> </div>

Hi @mfischle,

What Payment Method are you using?

As this is the billing address, you should check the same settings in System > Configuration > SALES > Payment Methods and check "All Allowed Countries" is set for "Payment from Applicable Countries" under the method you have active.

hi iweb_rebecca

i have checked the payment methods and all are configured to "All Allowed Countries". We are using PayPal and prepayment. 

i can change the country from a customer at the backend as an administrator, but he can not change it by itself. 

Hi @mfischle

Since making these changes have you been into System > Cache Management and refreshed all caches and been in to System > Index Management and reindexed all data? 

hi iweb_rebecca

yes all caches and indexes are refreshed... 

if you want check the website: http://miss-lashes.de

you have any idea? 

Hi @mfischle

It is hard for me to debug this from this side.

If you would like further help from me, feel free to private message me access details for your admin panel and I will take a look in your settings.