cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Call to a member function get ProductName () Error in configurable products

SOLVED

Error Call to a member function get ProductName () Error in configurable products

I have a little big problem. After the migration of the catalog for a new store in a "clean" installation of Magento I started to have problems with configurable products. When you select an option and click buy, instead of adding the product to cart, returns the error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setProductName () on a non-object in /home/alter648/public_html/compras/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogInventory/Model/Observer.php on line 387

Searching on the internet I found something similar in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26414137/cannot-add-to-cart-configurable-product-after-migration-... but that did not solve.

Already checked the records of the configurable product and simple products, and found no difference in relation to the registration in the previous store. I checked and saved and changed nothing.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error Call to a member function get ProductName () Error in configurable products

Apenas para que conste como solucionado:

Eu resolvi o problema simplesmente abrindo os produtos simples e salvando.

Eu acho que é isso que foi apresentado como solução no link abaixo, mas eu entendi que era pra acessar o produto configurável, e não o simples como eu fiz.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error Call to a member function get ProductName () Error in configurable products

Apenas para que conste como solucionado:

Eu resolvi o problema simplesmente abrindo os produtos simples e salvando.

Eu acho que é isso que foi apresentado como solução no link abaixo, mas eu entendi que era pra acessar o produto configurável, e não o simples como eu fiz.