cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything related to Web search result: name and description of the site, where it is in ADMIN

Everything related to Web search result: name and description of the site, where it is in ADMIN

In addition I would like to change the color of  USER name after LOG IN how to do it

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Everything related to Web search result: name and description of the site, where it is in ADMIN

Hi @oren,

You can set the default SEO titles and descriptions in System > Configuration > Design > HTML Head

For individual CMS pages: CMS > Pages > Page Information > Meta Data

For Products: Catalog > Manage Products > Product Information > Meta Information

For Categories: Catalog > Manage Categories > General Information > Meta

When you say change the colour of a Username - do you mean of a customer when logged in on the front-end using CSS? 

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com

Re: Everything related to Web search result: name and description of the site, where it is in ADMIN

THANK YOU

When you say change the colour of a Username - do you mean of a customer when logged in on the front-end using CSS? 

YES

Hi @oren,

To change this you will need to add some custom CSS to your stylesheet in your themes skin folder.

Did a web development company create your site or are you completing the development?

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Follow me on twitter:@RebeccaBrocton | wearejh.com