cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i delete upsells related products and cross sells. I do not need anything in these catagories

SOLVED

How do i delete upsells related products and cross sells. I do not need anything in these catagories

I need to get rid of items in up sells cross sells and related products. When i created a product, it automatically added things into cross sells. This is not in any of my other products just this one and I'd like to know why and why it never appeared before and how to get rid of it now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do i delete upsells related products and cross sells. I do not need anything in these catago

Hello.

You can edit product, go to cross sells or related products and uncheck boxes responsible for relations and save changes.

magento cross sells remove.png

If you need to do this in bulk, as Pronto said you might need extension. One of such extensions that allows to cope with the task is Store Manager for Magento that allows to bulk clear details for selected goods.

Here is article with video to see it in action -

https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/how-to/how-to-bulk-clear-magento-product-data/

The solution is paid, however, you can download 2-week fully functional version from my signature to cope with the task without any fees.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do i delete upsells related products and cross sells. I do not need anything in these catago

You probably have some kind of auto-populating extension installed. This is not a standard Magento feature.

Tanel Raja

Hello.

You can edit product, go to cross sells or related products and uncheck boxes responsible for relations and save changes.

magento cross sells remove.png

If you need to do this in bulk, as Pronto said you might need extension. One of such extensions that allows to cope with the task is Store Manager for Magento that allows to bulk clear details for selected goods.

Here is article with video to see it in action -

https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/how-to/how-to-bulk-clear-magento-product-data/

The solution is paid, however, you can download 2-week fully functional version from my signature to cope with the task without any fees.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.