cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to offer customized shipping options?

SOLVED

How to offer customized shipping options?

I often see big ecommerces offering shipping options like "Express shipping 2 days" or "Express shipping same day" etc. How do they do that? I have read some thoughts about the "table rate" but I have no idea how to use it. Also, how we can offer a better shipping rate to people that live near to a store's warehouse for example, or to those who live in same city?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to offer customized shipping options?

@studiosolo

I would suggest looking into the Magento Extenstion: Webshopapps Matrix Rates. It is the one I use and it works for us fairly well. It has a bit of customization for your needs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@studiosolo

I would suggest looking into the Magento Extenstion: Webshopapps Matrix Rates. It is the one I use and it works for us fairly well. It has a bit of customization for your needs.

Great, I will download it, thanks for helping!

Hello @studiosolo

You can also try this Shipping Table Rated extension https://amasty.com/shipping-table-rates.html

It will let you create additional shipping methods based on different combinations of attributes. For example, you can charge more for shipping of big or fragile items as well as decrease shipping costs for certain regions or cities. 

It is also possible to show estimated delivery date.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!