cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M1 Cart rule auto add promo items for $x spent help needed.

M1 Cart rule auto add promo items for $x spent help needed.

HI, 

Ok so what I want to do is for every 20.00 spent on a specific set of SKUs give 2 free. I want to be able to say SKUs found is one of and value of those skus.

It generally works in that if I add the SKUs i want to include it is fine. My problem is that if I add a SKU that is not included it still applies the rule at the same rate.

Clearly I have the conditions not correct but cannot work out how to exclude or how to set a minimum quantity of the SKUs I do want which would also be fine

Any help appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: M1 Cart rule auto add promo items for $x spent help needed.

It sounds like you're trying to create a shopping cart promotion rule based on specific SKUs. To achieve your desired outcome, you need to configure your rule with the following conditions and actions:

Conditions:

Under "Apply the rule only to cart items matching the following conditions", select "SKU is one of" and enter the list of SKUs you want to include.
Actions:

Under "Apply", select "Percent of product price discount" and set the discount amount to 10% (assuming each of the SKUs is priced at $10).
Under "Discount Amount", set "Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To" to "2".
Under "Apply the rule only to cart items matching the following conditions (leave blank for all items)", select "Total quantity greater than or equal to" and set the quantity to "20".
This rule will apply a 10% discount to each SKU in the list when the cart quantity of those SKUs is 20 or more, and limit the discount to a maximum of 2 per SKU.

By configuring the rule this way, it should only apply the discount to the specific SKUs you want, and exclude any other SKUs that are not included in the list.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez