cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 to GP integration using web services

SOLVED

Magento 1.9 to GP integration using web services

Hi,

I installed and working in Magento 1.9 version for our e-commerce website. I need to integrate GP with Magento 1.9 using Web Service. Is it Possible?

After purchased product Sales Order needs to insert GP database with required field values. And sales order ID will be generated in GP and after that sales order ID will be returning back to Magento 1.9.

How to do that?. Please give any reference for this.

Thanks,

Karthik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 1.9 to GP integration using web services

You need Magento Experience develoer for do this task and also having huge knowledge of Webservice and Magento.

Based on API requirement, Its takes time to complete this task. Its not a simple task based on requirement and conflict between GP Integration and Magento, Time needed to complete. 

I haven't familiar with GP Integration so I cant tell you exact estimation.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. All reference links you gave are looks like the payable extension from development companies. Right?

Is any other way to build this like default option in Magento 1.9 without pay?

Thanks,

Karthik

I have given all the reference from a Paid link.

Integration of magento to Microsoft Dynamics GP is not a simple stuff and its a lot of time taken process to implement with magento. So Its better to use any third party application system to integrate with Dynamics GP.

From Developement site, You need to refer both the end API details and refer a documentation for magento and dynamics GP.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi,

Thanks for giving solution!. I have only minimal experience in Magento. Suppose I wish to develop this integration without any third party extension means, how many years of experienced developer need to do that task within a week?

Because of we not getting proper steps document to do that. Please clarify this.

Thanks,

Karthik

You need Magento Experience develoer for do this task and also having huge knowledge of Webservice and Magento.

Based on API requirement, Its takes time to complete this task. Its not a simple task based on requirement and conflict between GP Integration and Magento, Time needed to complete. 

I haven't familiar with GP Integration so I cant tell you exact estimation.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial