cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento extensions not showing up in stores

SOLVED

Magento extensions not showing up in stores

Hello Everyone. I have a Magento CE install with 3 stores. I have installed a Payment Provider extension, and I can see the module if I select the "default settings". If I select a specific store, the module doesn't show up. At the front-end, it's like it was setup for every store, which I didn't. It looks like a "general" module.

I don't know if this is a problem, or is there any way to set it on a per store basis.

Thank you!

Magento versión 1.9.2.3

Module installed is called "Mercadopago".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento extensions not showing up in stores

Hello Azhar_Accenture, indeed, I was not creating stores within the same website, but I was selecting store views. If I select the website instead of the store view, I have the options per website, so I can set the parameters on a website basis.

Thank you very mucho and I'm sorry I didn't realize about it, I'm just starting with Magento and sometimes I get confused.

Again, thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

what is magento version

Hey Parturi,

I checked extension code and the extension seems like the extension works on Website level but not Store level.

However in your case, i guess you have created multiple stores under one website, so if you want to configure this extension on store level lets create the Stores under different websites if its not breaking your architecture and i hope it should work.

Lemme know if it does not work ?

Hello Azhar_Accenture, indeed, I was not creating stores within the same website, but I was selecting store views. If I select the website instead of the store view, I have the options per website, so I can set the parameters on a website basis.

Thank you very mucho and I'm sorry I didn't realize about it, I'm just starting with Magento and sometimes I get confused.

Again, thank you!