cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meaning of paths besides [STORE VIEW]

SOLVED

Meaning of paths besides [STORE VIEW]

Hi guys,

I was wondering what the meaning of the paths besides [STORE VIEW] in config is. Like this:

[STORE VIEW] sales_email/invoice/attachpdf

[STORE VIEW] sales_email/invoice/attachagreement

[STORE VIEW] sales_email/invoice/attachfile

I have one shop which shows these paths and another one which doesn't. Both seem to be working just fine. Now I installed an extension which is working on the one which shows the paths but not on the one which doesn't, so I was wondering if this is connected.

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Meaning of paths besides [STORE VIEW]

I've not seen this before but it sounds like your site has been customised by a developer or extension to show the config path in the admin view. This is the path that is the key in the database (in core_config_data) for saving configuration settings.  I don't think it's anything to worry about. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Meaning of paths besides [STORE VIEW]

I've not seen this before but it sounds like your site has been customised by a developer or extension to show the config path in the admin view. This is the path that is the key in the database (in core_config_data) for saving configuration settings.  I don't think it's anything to worry about. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!