cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Order Amount messages do not show up

Minimum Order Amount messages do not show up

Hi guys, I have set a "Minimum Order Amount" messages: "Description Message" and "Error to Show in Shopping Cart" in System-->Configuration-->Sales. When the "Minimum Amount" is not met I see the "Description Message" in the cart, but "Error to Show in Shopping Cart" message is not displayed even when I click on inactive "Proceed to checkout" button. I use fresh installation of Magento ver. 1.9.3.6 with default theme. You can check it there: http://magento1.dipolis.lt

I attached 2 screenshots to illustrate settings in administration and view in the shopping cart.

Thank you in advance for your support!

minimum-order-amount-admin.pngminimum-order-amount-admin-cart.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Minimum Order Amount messages do not show up

Hi @Deivis,

Something like this?

Selección_004.png

Hi Damian,

yes - your image shows exactly what I mean. What should I do to get that on my store?

Thanks!

I've just changed the quantity of prodcuts from the mini cart. That image is from your own store.

Hi, thanks for your reply - it helped me to find out the solution.

I was always trying to get both messages by going to the cart page, but in that case just one message is shown. To see both messages in the cart a "Checkout" button have to be clicked in Mini Cart (a widget that appears in the upper-right corner of the page). If amount requirements are not met then this button will open the cart page instead of Checkout page as it usually do.

Hope this post will help others too who are new to Magento and have the same issue. 
Have a nice day Damian!