cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order appears in magento even if checkout is not completed

Order appears in magento even if checkout is not completed

Hi,

I am contacting you because we have orders showing up as pending and then cancelled because these are triggered when someone ads something to their basket. This is quite annoying as it messes up our data but I am not sure how to change this.

Can you advise?

Many thanks,

Marion

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Order appears in magento even if checkout is not completed

You're probably having some custom code in your Magento, no one can help you about that. Magento doesn't act like that by default, you have to write a lot of code to achieve such functionality.

The only thing I can suggest to you is to try to disable 3rd party modules, one by one, until you find what was the cause. Be careful with this, I assume that you're having staging/development environment, and you'll not do this on production environment.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

Hi,

Thanks for your reply - we just have the admin access on Magento E.E 1.9, the website was set up by an agency. 

Do you mean a third party extension could be triggering this? There is no configuration from the admin section where you can enable/disable this? Its due to some custom code input?

Many thanks for your help,

Marion

Spoiler
"we have orders showing up as pending and then canceled because these are triggered when someone adds something to their basket."

I don't think that this is a feature, it's more likely that someone was kidding with your code. It's hard to imagine that someone wanted such feature, I don't see use-case. And I'm sure that it's something in your custom code, but unfortunately I cannot help you because it's specific to your code.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue