cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Express error - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts

Paypal Express error - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts

Hi, 

I have installed Paypal Express, all works, except when order is below 'Free Shipping' I get this error:

• PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).

There is a 'delivery surcharge' is set for sales under £100 - So it is free shipping, but not really a shipping option, it is a delivery surcharge.

Magento Version: 1.9.2.4 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Paypal Express error - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts

Crickeys am I unique and no-one ever had this error before? Smiley Happy 

Re: Paypal Express error - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts

The temporary solution for this issue that, you can disable transfer cart line items from admin.

Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Method->Paypal->Configure->Advanced Settings->Transfer Cart Line Items

Which means that PayPal only receives Subtotal, Tax, Discount and shipping amount not receive cart items amount.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution