cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with page Order Information

Problem with page Order Information

Hi,

I'm using Magento 1.9.2.3 for my shop. When I try to go to the page 'Order information', I do not get the information of the selected order. On the previous page I can select the order, but when I go to the next page 'Information', It doesn't open my order...

Can somewhone help me with this?

It's my first try-out with Magento...

Thanks!

Daisy

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Problem with page Order Information

Hi,

Can you please copy pest your error log (var/log/system.log) file or if you see some error in your product detail page then mention here so that i can help you...

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I don't have a file called system.log...

The only thing that I see is that de page 'Information' does not open...

I do not get any error also...

Hi,

Go to back-end system->config->developer-> log settings

Enable the setting by select Yes and save the page.

It will create log file in var/log/ .

Please reproduce the error again and see your log file what type error is coming.

If you don't  resolve the error then pest here your log file error.

Regards

Hi,

This is the message I get:

2016-06-16T07:05:17+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Mage/Searchautocomplete/Model/Processor.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94
2016-06-16T07:05:17+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Mage/Searchautocomplete/Model/Processor.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94
2016-06-16T07:05:17+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'Mage/Searchautocomplete/Model/Processor.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/code/local:/home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/code/community:/home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/code/core:/home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib:.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php') in /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 94
2016-06-16T07:05:17+00:00 DEBUG (7): HEADERS ALREADY SENT: <pre>[0] /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Response/Http.php:52
[1] /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php:768
[2] /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Response/Http.php:84
[3] /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php:184
[4] /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php:365
[5] /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/app/Mage.php:684
[6] /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/index.php:83
</pre>
2016-06-16T07:06:16+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: Entity: line 25: parser error : Start tag expected, '&lt;' not found in /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 510
2016-06-16T07:06:16+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: --&gt; in /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 510
2016-06-16T07:06:16+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: ^ in /home/website/domains/website.be/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 510

Hi,

It seems all are warning error not an issue.

Can you check below points are set in back-end is properly or not:

1. The products must be Visible in Catalog.
  2. The products must be Enabled.
  3. Product must have a stock Quantity.
  4. The product must be set to In Stock.
  5. If the product is set not to track stock, it still has to have a stock Quantity and be set to In Stock.
  6. The product must be assigned to the target Category.
  7. If using multi-website mode (or if you imported the products through Data Flow), the products must be assigned to the target Website.
  8. You must refresh your Cache
  9. re-indexes you data  just to make sure.

Or go through below link:

http://www.aschroder.com/2010/07/why-are-my-magento-products-not-showing-up/

Thanks

Hi,

I've tried everything... but nothing helped...

It is in the backend of my website that I don't see the orders.

When I click on 'Orders' then I arrive to a page where I normally must see the orders of the client...

When I click on 'Information', then the only thing that happens is that at the end of the URL an "#" is addeted on the URL, but I don't see my orders...

I get a bit desperate...

Grz, 

Daisy

Hi,

I've found the solution!!

Here's the solution:

Change line 124 in app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Helper/Sales.php from $links = []; to $links = array();

Thanks for helping!

Daisy

You know what -- your problem is much bigger: [] is the shorthand syntax for array() introduced as of PHP 5.4. Having to replace it means that your PHP is older than that. Which is bad.

It's bad because you're using WAY outdated PHP version. It's bad, because your system doesn't meet Magento minimum requirements (5.4 as of now). It's bad, because older versions are considerably slower than new versions. They are also insecure. So find a way to upgrade your PHP to 5.6. Or at least to 5.4.

BTW the latest PHP version is 7.0  Magento 1.x doesn't support that either. Yet.

Tanel Raja

Thanks Pronto!

Never thaught the problem was bigger than that!

I will change my PHP-version, I will set it on 5.6 an retest my website.