cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product not showing in category but show in subcategory

Product not showing in category but show in subcategory

Hi,

I apologize if this has already been raised but I couldn't find an answer to my issue, hence opening a new topic.

I have a category with about 20 products - they are all enabled and have stock and are ticked into the right category. However, on the front end of the website, these are not all displaying but will display if I go into a subcategory from this main category like brand for example.

Ive checked all the attributes I could think of, I still don't understand why most of my categories do not display all products but only a couple (even by sorting out the quantities to ALL).

Any advice would be welcomed,

Many thanks

Marion

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Product not showing in category but show in subcategory

@mctops

Could you link me to what you are talking about? I am a visual person and might be able to tell what is going on from looking at it. I have a guess right now but it doesn't seem like it would be the case.

Have you made sure that the category's "Display Settings" are set so the products are to show? for instance:

Display Mode: Products Only

Thank you for your reply - yes I am on product display - some products are showing, just not the whole selection ticked in Magento.