cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Config button not working in Shipping Methods

Save Config button not working in Shipping Methods

Anyone know what would make a Save Config button to not work in Shipping Methods right after my store went live? I moved my development store to the main URL today. The button was working yesterday, but after the move it isn't.

What happened?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Save Config button not working in Shipping Methods

Do you see any JS errors in your console ?

I have the same problem (although in Payment Methods, not shipping). There's no error message in the JS console. It seems to the naked eye that the button simply just doesn't do anything.

Hi,

A topic here: https://community.magento.com/t5/Technical-Issues/One-Page-Checkout-stuck-on-step-4-payment/m-p/2101... => for One Step Checkout in Front Page.

UPDATE:

Our topic for Save Config Shipping Method and Payment Method in Admin.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

The problem here is not during checkout. It's in the admin panel. System -> Configuration -> Payment Methods.

Hello ThePatrickBay,

You try to enable system.log and exception.log in Admin: System > Configuration > ADVANCED > Developer > Log Setting

After every action in configuration tabs, you see any error in log files?

Note: Additionally, I think you should check js file. Did you enable merge js and css file? Should grant right permission for media js and css folders. Please check js file.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

When I enable logs and try again, I don't even see the log files. I know they are located at {{base_dir}}/var/log but in the /var/ folder, there isn't even a log folder. All there is, is /cache, /package, /report, /session and .htaccess

Is it recommended that I enable merge js and css?

Same problem. How to solve?

Had the same issue.

I found I had another extension on that page that had a required field that was preventing the save. Once I selected a valid input for that option everything saved fine.

I found the same thing.

More specifically:
The "Credova" payment method was requiring the "Profile Key" value (even though the method was disabled). 

I'm guessing this is a bug - I just input a random value in the field and was able to save.