cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Table Rates

Shipping Table Rates

in the help file it shows for the table rate that there should be an export / import button to fill in the table rates.  But I dont have an export button.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Shipping Table Rates

How can I setup multiple shipping tables?  Like I want a "slow method" and a "Fast method" each with there own table rates.

I would also like to be able to have a 3rd shipping option that's only available to select customer groups.

Thanks.

Hi -- 

The Import/Export buttons appear only after you set the scope to the main website. See this article from the user guide that explains how to set it up: Table Rates

Claire

Also, only one set of table rate data can be active at a time.

Claire

Instead of using table rates you could use WebShopApps Matrix rates plugin. It's free. Smiley Happy

http://webshopapps.com/free/matrixrate-shipping-extension.html

This will allow you to set up multiple rates for each country or even each postcode. So you can have standard delivery, express delivery, next day delivery, etc.. You could even set up same day delivery for local postcodes.

I've used this on every store I've built, where the delivery config is really complex I've used the paid for version which does a lot more, but the free one should be fine for what you're vloking to do.

Regards Richie

It does not look like that is Magento 2.0 Compatible.  Is there a similar plug in thats Magento 2.0 compatible?

Multiple table rates. That's what i need. the link to this extension doesn't work anymore

Thank you !

Hello @vita5

You can also check out this extension which is compatible with Magento 2 https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-shippingtablerates.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!