cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart rules

Shopping cart rules

Hi Guys, setting up some discount codes, and the problem im having is, as soon as i add the condition for Price in Basket, the code i create stops working, giving the invalid coupon error.

If i then remove that 1 condition, but keep the categories condition, everything works fine. Any suggestions as to what could be causing this? 

Many thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Shopping cart rules

Have you checked whether a lower cart value triggers the condition. Somtimes I've run into problems whether the value in the condition isn't including tax, which can sometimes mean I don't actually the discount when I expect it. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hi Tom, thanks a lot for the reply! Smiley Happy 

I did try many MANY variations of prices, from altering the condition rules to changing items in cart etc, and no matter what i try, nothing works!

Well the price condition should work in general. Can you share more on what you're trying to set up and perhaps a screenshot of your best guess at a rule for it?  

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

1.jpg2.jpg