cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Fedex services missing from shipping quotes

Some Fedex services missing from shipping quotes

We primarily are using our Fedex account for our shipping, and one thing we've noticed is that despite the fact that Fedex Ground has been set to be available as an option, (along w Home Delivery, 2nd Day Air, Express 3-Day Air, and Standard and Priority Overnight as the other options), Fedex Ground is NOT showing up in any of our shipping price quotes, only Fedex Home Delivery along with the other options I mentioned. Now we also use a third party extension called ShipStation, but it gets all of its API info from our Magento, and it has all of the same Fedex shipping options set as they are in Magento, it is identical, and it is only showing Home Delivery and never Fedex Ground in the quotes as well....
Why would Fedex Ground not appear in the shipping pricing quotes when it is enabled literally EVERYWHERE in our settings?? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Some Fedex services missing from shipping quotes

FedEx returns the list of shipping methods as a response to our API call. The response is based on the total products weight (sum of all the products weight in cart).

So if the total weight is up to 70lbs - Ground Shipping will be shown.

If the weight is more than 70lbs - you can use Home delivery.

And if the weight is above 150lbs - you can use freight methods.

Another thing which may help you is setting Residential Delivery option to No.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

@Sinisa wrote:

FedEx returns the list of shipping methods as a response to our API call. The response is based on the total products weight (sum of all the products weight in cart).

OK, I will give that a try and see what happens....

@Sinisa wrote:

Well, it didn't work. When I turned residential delivery off altogether, the next order I tried quoting the shipping for only had the faster shipping choices available and did not even include Fedex Ground in the quote at ALL. Can't figure out what's going wrong here....

I am having issues with Fedex. Everything Seems to be showing but basic Freight and National Freight which is a difference of $200 and $2000.

I have verified everything is good in my Fedex account and I can quote in their tool.

I have attached my options selected below.

When I add a 560 lb object to my cart and go to checkout, I am only getting options for 1 Day, 2 Day, and 3 Day freight. I have toggled residential delivery on/off with no change.

can anyone help me to show the "residential delivery" for heavy weight products?