cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store view Switcher not display all store views created

SOLVED

Store view Switcher not display all store views created

Hi everyone!

I currently have a multistore with multilanguage configuration, but store view switcher does not display all the languages created.
Otherwise, I have created categories into a root category but does not display all categories. Newers are hidden in Categories page, but I can see them when I create products.

Could you help me, please???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Store view Switcher not display all store views created

Finally, I found the bug. My user was an admin user, but it was defined only an admin for some sites and objects, not admin of entire platform. 
As it is a platform and user defined by third parties, I didn't think about this possibility.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @esencials,

Cn you share your stores configuration (System -> Store Manager)?

Also, which theme are you using? (is it possible for you to try RWD for a moment?)

Thanks for help me!
Well, I don't think the problem is the theme that is installed because the bug is on the backend. 
On the other hand, the theme used is RWD.
I've attached two images, first, the dropdown with stores example and last, the real stores defined: 

Captura de pantalla 2018-04-02 a las 9.58.19.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-04-02 a las 9.57.56.png

As you can see, I've defined 5 store views, but I can only see 3 at dropdown. On the other hand, if I create new subcategories in a category assigned to this store (ot other store), I can't see it in categories page, but I can see it displayed on product page.
Could it be corrupted database?

Could anyone help me, please?

Finally, I found the bug. My user was an admin user, but it was defined only an admin for some sites and objects, not admin of entire platform. 
As it is a platform and user defined by third parties, I didn't think about this possibility.