cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three sub-admin has three seperate admin panel

Three sub-admin has three seperate admin panel

I created a one main admin account name xyz ( Full Access of all modules) and three different sub-admin user account names are xyz1, xyz2 and xyz3 and these three sub-admin have a only access of only modules (Dashboard, Sales, Catalogue, Customers and Reports). My requirement is all three sub-admin has a seperate admin panel of module of beacuse all three sub-admins are sited in three different our country offices. So, obliviously they are individual sales, customers and products and they are not interrelated to each others. Our aim is to make seperate view of backend admin for all three sub-admins. E.g. xyz1 has a seperate admin panel view and he can’t seen either xyz2 & xyz3 admin panel & vice versa.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Three sub-admin has three seperate admin panel

Hey skanpariya,

Default Magento does not provide the feature you are expecting, however it is a very important feature and could be done using custom extensions. I did it in couple of projects using AITOC Advanced Permission extension, its a great extension, you can try for other available extensions too.
Lemme know if it helped you or in case of any query?