cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone suggest a decent CDN?

Re: Can anyone suggest a decent CDN?

I can recommend fastly.com - they cost money, but they're affordable and are run by top notch and approachable technical people. They are also probably the largest Varnish install in the world, and have points of presence everywhere your customers are likely to be. iWeb uses them on the international multisites we did for OX Group (who are headquartered in Australia, while we're in the UK) and it's made a world of difference.

You do get what you pay for,

Aaron

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iweb.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Not quite MagenX. A CDN for static content like images served from the /media/ folder can help lift the burden of supplying the image to every single visitor from your server.

Your server then only needs to load the image once per geographical location per day/week/month depending on your image cache settings.

If all your visitors are from the UK then a CDN can actually make your store faster.

CDN are also generally faster at displaying static content like images then your server is (provider dependent) as the CDN network is built for speed of delivery.
--
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hello guys, I just install magento 2, but I'm trying to use m2 with amazon cloud front. Does anyone have any tutorial that can help me? I tried using the same procedure as used in magento 1, but images, media and js are not charging more in magento 2 - was in stores - Settings - General - web! In this place I put the url base, but it did not work!

Any help thank you very much!

Re: CDN

Would you please give me a step by step guide to configure CloudFlar on Magento ?