cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cann't login in backend anymore.

SOLVED

I cann't login in backend anymore.

I am running Magento 1.x in the Austrian version and yesterday, all of the sudden, after generating a delivery note, I was thrown out and since then, I am no longer able to re-enter the backend/admin section. The frontend is still displayed, but no orders can be placed.

Please help!

Thx

Al

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I cann't login in backend anymore.

Turned out sessions couldn't get written to var/session, even though the directory itself is set to 0777. Magento created session files, but they all remained zero bytes.

You can also try to repair your Database.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Do you see any error messages in your logs? 

One simple cause for issues like this may be the lack of Disk Space. Are you hitting your Disk Space limit? 

Disk Space should not be an issue,

The log file entry around the time when this error occurred reads as follows:

a:4:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:561:"#0 /home/www/web786/html/MagentoAT/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(842): Mage_Core_Model_App->throwStoreException()
#1 /home/www/web786/html/MagentoAT/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(491): Mage_Core_Model_App->getStore()
#2 /home/www/web786/html/MagentoAT/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(274): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initCurrentStore('default', 'store')
#3 /home/www/web786/html/MagentoAT/app/Mage.php(616): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('default', 'store', Array)
#4 /home/www/web786/html/MagentoAT/install.php(128): Mage::app('default')
#5 {main}";s:3:"url";s:18:"/install/index.php";s:11:"script_name";s:12:"/install.php";}

Turned out sessions couldn't get written to var/session, even though the directory itself is set to 0777. Magento created session files, but they all remained zero bytes.

You can also try to repair your Database.