cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 error trying to enable MailChimp after install

500 error trying to enable MailChimp after install

Hello,

I reinstalled MailChimp 1.1.7 for Magento after deleting all the old install files from the directories. After merging new files I flushed the cache, logged back in and went to get the API key. After getting the API key while keeping all the options disabled I click save config and get "this page is not working - 500 error". I checked back in the directories to make sure the right files were merged without overwriting anything. Is there anywhere else I could check, or what would be the issue?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: 500 error trying to enable MailChimp after install

Hi @adriant1993,

You'll need to take a look into the Magento logs. Also, take a look to the webserver error log.

Here is the error from MailChimp_Errors.log:

2017-07-11T19:57:04+00:00 DEBUG (7): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1072 Key column 'IDX_M4M_SALES_FLAT_ORDER_CUSTOMER_EMAIL' doesn't exist in table

I found another similar post that says the column needs to be added to the table, just not sure which table it belongs to?

Hi @adriant1993,

Maybe you can check in the module official forums: https://ebizmarts.com/forums/view/6

I think the table is sales_flat_order but it will be a better idea to check those forums.