cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a bundled product into cart using soap api v2

Adding a bundled product into cart using soap api v2

I am trying to add a bundled product into cart using soap api v2 but I get 'Please select options.' As a soapfault. I have already added bundle_option associated array in my product. I also tried making the bundled items optional from the admin section but I still get the same exception.everything works as expected when I add a simple product into cart. Is it possible for someone to share an example soap call for that works for a bundled product please? Any help or guidance would be much appreciated thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Adding a bundled product into cart using soap api v2

Hi @metin_galimidi

Please check this out, it can help you: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24177920/magento-soap-api-add-bundle-product-to-cart

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Adding a bundled product into cart using soap api v2

Thank you @theMageComp . I tried changing the store to be the default store and made sure the option id's and selection ids were the same as the ones from the catalog_product_bundle_selection table but I still have the same issue. Please select options for product. saopfault is thrown by the API. Anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue? How can I know which options are missing ?

Update: I was able to make this work when I changed the search visibility to everything and used soap api v1 instead. Upon further investigation and putting some debugging codes in soap api version 2 I was able to notice that bundle_option was empty in version 2 even though I am already passing them. It seems to me that either there is something missing in the documentation or there is a bug, Could someone confirm please?

Thanks